Adam G. Lang
Adam G. Lang is a member of the firm’s labor and employment and litigation departments. He concentrates his practice on litigation, with emphasis on business and employment-related disputes. He has successfully represented clients in trial, arbitration, and mediation proceedings and regularly defends large corporations, small businesses, and individuals in cases involving gender discrimination, retaliation, non-compete, whistleblower, trade secret, breach of contract, business tort, real estate, and health-care related disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lang worked in the litigation department of Holland & Hart LLP.
Mr. Lang also advises clients on e-discovery and issues regarding the digital workplace. He regularly develops strategies for the preservation, collection, processing, review, and production of electronically stored information (ESI) in litigation, to ensure that clients comply with their e-discovery obligations in a cost-effective manner. In addition, he advises clients on computer and internet use policies, social media policies, data security, employee privacy, and other technology-related matters.
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” under the age of 40 in the Hawai`i edition of Super Lawyers & Rising Stars in the area of Business Litigation in 2013.
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” under the age of 40 in the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers & Rising Stars in the area of Business Litigation in 2010.
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society