Adam G. Lang
Adam G. Lang concentrates his practice on litigation, with emphasis on business and employment-related disputes. He has successfully represented clients in trial, arbitration, and mediation proceedings and regularly defends large corporations, small businesses, and individuals in cases involving gender discrimination, retaliation, non-compete, trade secret, breach of contract, business tort, real estate, and health-care related disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lang worked in the litigation department of Holland & Hart LLP.
- Nominated as a “Rising Star” under the age of 40 in the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers & Rising Stars in the area of Business Litigation.
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society